• The Department of Science and Humanities comprising Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry disciplines was established in the year 2009.
• All subjects pertaining to basic sciences and Mathematics, which form the foundation of Engineering education, are taught in this department.
• The preliminary preparation of students in the field of science and humanities ensures them self confidence and guarantee to pursue their forthcoming challenging career.
• Its aim is to provide value-based education to the budding engineers. It lays a tough foundation for the educational expansion of the students. The unique strength of the department is the brilliant coordination in performing the academic responsibilities.
• We teach quality education to students with the support of well-qualified, dedicated and highly motivated faculty members.
The students have access to well equipped, state-of-the-art laboratories. A wide range of activities undertaken in the department allow the students to gain contemporary knowledge of the basic problems in the IT industry. The advance curriculum requires the students to take up a broad spectrum of courses with special emphasis on desired areas of specialization. Hence, the department has brought out exceptional engineers in the past and will continue to do in the years to come. The Department maintains an excellent interaction with IT industry and organizes regular guest lectures by experts, industrial visits, internships etc. and stands for industry – Institute collaboration.