A full fledged Transport department functions in the college with buses to provide transport facility to students and staff from various places. This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation. The College runs 1 buses for providing transport facility to students from various places. The number of buses will be increased corresponding to the increase in the intake of students.
Besides the regular scheduled trips, the facility is extended for occasions like after the college hour Special Coaching classes, Placements and Training, Visit to Local Industries, hospitals, NSS Camps, etc. The bus routes with timing at various places are depicted below for the references.
Rules and Regulatons
1. Students must listen to the driver and follow the driver’s directions. The driver has the authority of a classroom teacher.
2. If crossing the street to board the bus, students MUST look both left and right for cars, make sure the RED lights are flashing, and wait for the driver’s signal to cross. Always cross the street in FRONT of the bus.
3. Before boarding and after exiting the bus, students must keep a safe distance from the bus. Keep at least 10 FEET away from the bus.
4. Students are to enter the bus promptly, immediately take their seats, and remain seated whenever the bus in moving.
5. Students are to conduct themselves on the bus in such a way that will not distract the driver. Distracting the driver puts everyone on the bus at risk.
6. Students must remain properly seated at all times. (Back to Back; Bottom to Bottom; Book bag on the lap)
7. Outside of ordinary conversation in a normal tone, classroom conduct is to be observed when on the bus. The driver has authority to prohibit any conversation.
8. Students must remain out of the driver’s seat and refrain from unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is in motion.
9. Students are not to touch the emergency equipment on the bus (emergency doors, windows, roof hatches, body fluid/first aid kits, 2-way radios, etc.) except as directed by the driver or during an actual emergency.
10. The bus windows should not be opened without permission from the driver.
11. Students are to keep all body parts inside the bus. (Hands, arms, head, hair, etc.)
12. Students are to keep their hands and feet to themselves. (No fighting; horseplay)
13. Students are not to eat or drink while on the bus.
14. Students are not to throw objects of any kind either inside the bus, out of the bus, or around the bus.
15. Students should help keep the bus clean, sanitary, and orderly. They must not damage or abuse bus seats or equipment.
16. Students are not to use abusive language or profanity, obscene or rude gestures, or spit while on the bus.
17. Students may NOT bring large musical instruments, any animals, balloons, glass containers or objects, or large college projects onto the bus.
18. Students are not to leave the bus without the driver’s permission, except on arrival at their assigned bus stop or at college.